Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Brownie Covered Oreos

I started writing this post last week, but I had the flu at the time. Thinking about food with the flu is not a good idea and i'll just leave it at that. Sometimes you want something simple and easy without having to make the same usuals, and that's what I liked about this. By no means are oreos and brownies a new dessert, but it is a new way (to me atleast) of going about it which made it fun and gave me some ideas of other things to try. I used the red winter oreos which would also look good for Valentine's day!

Brownie Covered Oreos
Picky Palate


Ingredients:
1 Box Brownie mix
1 Package Oreos
White chocolate, melted for drizzle

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Leave in mixing bowl. Dip Oreos in brownie batter then place in bottom of cupcake tin that has been generously sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until brownies are cooked through. As soon as you remove, take a plastic knife and run along edges.
2. Let cool for 5 minutes, remove, drizzle with melted white chocolate. Follow TawnyAlexander on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment