Sunday, January 1, 2012

Faves from the past- 2010

Happy New Year!! Last Year (I guess it wouldn't be "last" year anymore!) I didn't do a roundup post of favorites from the year. I did a lot of baking since i started the blog to the end of 2010 and a lot of those recipes are my "staples." So I thought i'd do a quick shout out to my good ol standbys from 2010.

In chronological order..

Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies- When I want to make a reliable chocolate based cookie, this is it.

Smore's Cookie Bars- One of my all time favorites. I could eat the whole pan myself.

Easy Peanut Butter Marshmallow Topped Krispie Treats- These are rich and decadent, everyone will love them!

Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread- I like to make these in a mini muffin pan. They freeze great for quick little snacks.

New York Times Chocolate Chip Cookies- I'm a chocolate chip cookie LOVER. And this is probably my favorite recipe yet. Just make sure to plan ahead as it does require some resting time.

Big Apple Baked Pancake For 2- Easy and a great way to use up lots of eggs.

Ham and Cheese Pretzel Bites- I don't often make these mainly because I like to stick with quick things since I have 2 little ones who need constant attention, but we love them.

Toffee Roca Cookies- Like a broken record.. here's another really good cookie that's quick and easy, not to mention really tasty.

Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo- Matt's favorite OG dish made at home! This is one of our go-to's for when we have company.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars- I find something to make these for every year.

There's a lot of other really good ones as well, but these are some that I keep coming back to. Follow TawnyAlexander on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment