Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cheese Ball

Game day is tomorrow, I guess. I know for some people it's a huge deal, but not in this house. And boy am I glad! In case you're in need of any last appetizers or dips, this cheese ball is sure to please! Seriously delicious cheese ball! Don't forget the steak sauce. I know it may sound a little odd but it really adds some good flavor. It kind of reminds me of a huge meatball in the picture..

Cheese Ball
Recipe from my mil















Ingredients:
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 cup cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup butter, soft
1 TBLSP A1 steak sauce
1 tsp. grated onion
Fresh chopped parsley
1 cup chopped nuts (I used pecans here)

Directions:
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl except nuts. Form into a ball (you can put it in the freezer for a few minutes after mixing to make it a little easier to work). Roll in nuts and cover with plastic wrap or foil. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Follow TawnyAlexander on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment