Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2012 Favorites

I know i'm a little late on the whole "2012 Favorites" thing, but hey, better late than never. It's always hard for me when it comes to choosing favorites when I love so many different things. Although this time I found myself with several "definite" items that I make all the time, making it a little easier. Half sweet, half savory, all really good! Hope you enjoy!

Best Chicken Pot Pie -I'm a fan of chicken pot pie. And to me, it doesn't get any better than this.

 Cheese Ball -perfect party appetizer!

Crepes -I didn't know just how easy crepes were to make. So glad I gave them a try! We love making different sweet and savory ones for breakfast..or dinner!

 Carmelitas -Chocolate and carmel..two of my favorite combinations.

Birthday Cake -It's a little more work than one flavor, but I really like the different layers going on in here. Chocolate cake + yellow cake sandwiched between buttercream and frosted with chocolate and not to mention covered in sprinkles. You'll have a completely messy kitchen when you're done but it'll be worth it.
 Chicken Tortilla Soup -I could eat the whole pot.

 Chicken Gyros with Tzatki Sauce -Simple and delicious.

 Creamy Garlic Pasta -Who knew a few simple ingredients could taste so good?
                                    

Brownie Mosaic Cheesecake -It gives The Cheesecake Factory a run for it's money. And for how much they charge, do yourself a favor and make this!

Giant Smores Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies -I love smores. Did you know that? Chocolate chip cookies also happen to be one of my favorite things in the world.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies -These things are big! And indulgent. Please have milk on hand.

Chocolate Toffee Pretzel Bark -This stuff is just down right addicting. Get your fat pants out.
Follow TawnyAlexander on Twitter

1 comment: