Monday, September 27, 2010

Upcoming CSN Review

I want to talk about CSN Stores in case you haven't checked them out. They have over 200 online stores where you could get anything from a bar stool to cookie cutters. I could literally look through the sites all day of stuff I would love to get. I'll be doing a review of a couple of their products.

I've been wanting this for a while now, especially since I only have 1 small baking sheet and sometimes 1 isn't enough..especially when it's small! I also wanted to try a rimless cookie sheet so I can easily slide things off, such as a pizza.
I've never made a cheesecake before.. I do however have a couple recipes i've been wanting to make, but just needed this pan to do it!
I love the selection and prices of CSN Stores so look out for the upcoming review of these products!
Follow TawnyAlexander on Twitter

2 comments: